1. [2ND][STAT PLOT] [ENTER]
2. [Plot1] should already be highlighted. Arrow down to [On] and press [ENTER].
3. Arrow down and right to the histogram (top right) or boxplot (bottom middle). Press [Enter]
4. Arrow down to Xlist and input [2nd] [L1] (or whatever list contains the data). Leave [Freq] at 1.
5. Press [GRAPH] .
6. If your graph does not show or looks too small, press [ZOOM], arrow down to [ZoomStat] , then [ENTER].
7. You may get summary statistics from the plot by pressing [TRACE] , then right or left arrow.